Tuesday 13 April 2010

Casting off

Photobucket

Hi there this is gonna be a blog where I'll show my progress in trying to collect an eldar pirate force for 40K. Why pirates? Well I got a bit railroaded into collecting the pointy ears and I wanted to do something a bit different, I wanted jetbikes but saim hann seemed too obvious and pirates seemed a natural candidate for a jetbike army.

I've worked up a 2000pt list as follows:
HQ
Farseer on jetbike, spirit stones, fortune, guide
Farseer Guide

Troops
10 dire Avenges inc. Exarch 2 catapults, Defend
in wave Serpent bright lance
12 Guardian jetbikes with 4 shuriken cannon

Elites
6 Harlequins Troupe Master power weapon, 5 Kisses
5 Fire Dragons

Fast Attack
3 Vypers with 3 scatter laser 2 shuriken cannon
5 Shining Spears inc. Exarch withdraw

Heavy Support
3 War Walkers with 6 scatter laser
Falcon with scatter laser, shuriken cannon and holofields
Falcon with scatter laser, shuriken cannon and holofields

I'll be updating with pics of the army as it develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment